Wednesday 18 September 2013

Im Going To Create a Short Film.

I have not got much experience in creating films or short videos and i would like to learn more. Apart from my Noir film i created last year called HIDE and the swede of The Green Mile.

I am going to try to create a mini short horror film so then if i run into any troubles in the making it will be easier to resolve or avoid while creating my final short film for this year. Im going to create a facebook page and invite some friends who will hopefully cast. Although i am fully aware many of the people i will ask are currently in full time education and will struggle to find the time unless i make it interesting.

I have been looking at many short films featured on youtube. One of my favourite directors of short films is Dominic Fera (Channel named "DominicFear"). So here's a link to all his short films that he's featured on youtube http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA6EFFCFFC5F3779A.

One of my favourite short films his made is "Die Now or Live Forever". It is about a group of boys hanging together at a friends home on the night of halloween when they get an unexpected guess drop in from the super natural.

1 comment:

  1. good research
    try to extend your deconstruction and explain WHY you like it / your thoughts can be technical / narrative / aesthetic / contextual / audio etc

    ReplyDelete