Friday 14 February 2014

Final poster criticism

     I believe i have my final poster nearly completed so i am just asking my peers to check over my poster to see the final things they will change. If i have many criticisms i will consider asking one more time if they can check over it.

     I have printed the newest and also the most previous poster to compare it (as shown below). Unfortunately it printed off really dark so i have already made it lighter in photoshop.


Everyone of my peers preferred the poster above and the things they would change are:


  • Make the "COMING 2014" text less visible and move to the bottom left.                              
  • Actors names should be clearer and brighter.    
  • The word "FALL?" to be moved to the left a little bit more as it's not evenly spaced in the triangle.








So here's the final poster. I've made all the appropriate changes that were asked for. The only change asked for which i didn't do was the positioning of "COMING 2014" as i believed it is better at the top in the center compared to bottom right and moving the actors names slightly from the center too. I could easily make the names slightly smaller and keep them center while moving "COMING 2014" but they're already small but i believe the most efficient.




No comments:

Post a Comment