Friday 7 February 2014

Morse code




"I cant believe he passed away just yesterday. it was so unexpected and sudden. i didn't get to share my feelings and now i feel empty. But now ever since i've read this book i stole from his possession i keep seeing figures pass by my window and just five minutes ago, by my bedroom door. I think i need a bath to relax as i believe it's just stress making me paranoid." is what i want to have playing behind my short film as its playing but it morse code. I found this great website for translating morse code but there does not seem to be an easy way to download the audio into mp3.

                                                                        *****


I have since found a website where it will enable me to download an MP3 straight from exactly what i wanted. The text i used above has not been adapted yet but i have feeling I'm going to have to as it is a little too long. I have used a Frequency of 120 Hz as it is uncomfortable and deep. Website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment