Wednesday 29 January 2014

Interim Reflection

My deadline is roughly 3 weeks away and so far ive only filmed roughly 1 minute of work and i am getting stressed over my work because of the problems with finding location and cast but i have solved the problem of finding cast by posting an advert on StarNow. I have got 3 applications so far and today i should be helping another group from AS film and they can hopefully set me up with more cast possibly.

Today i am going to think of locations and places and create the blood by buying all the ingredients.

My STRENGTH i believe i am creative and imaginative but my WEAKNESS is for filling my desires of my ideas as they're difficult to achieve. My main THREAT at the moment is not having the film finished in time so i believe i am just going to spend a lot of time today and possibly tomorrow thinking of areas to film scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment