Wednesday 29 January 2014

My Applications from StarNow

     These are all of my applications so far. I am considering Alexi Lambrou but unfortunately not Black Vendetta as her location is so distant and i just don't believe that this short film is going worth travelling such a distance as this is a short film. I would easily expect someone to travel that sort of distance if i was creating a full feature film but this is one of the differences between short films and a full feature. Also Steve Taylor is not the right age i am looking for in this short film. 

      I will contact Alexi within the next few day as he fits the criteria well i just do not believe he is confident to use explicit language without losing concentration. So i will ask for him to provide a very short video of him filming himself going through a mini script. If he can pull this off confidently he will be a part of the cast.



No comments:

Post a Comment