Monday 13 January 2014

Next shoot for filming

As an A-level student i have became worried about finishing this practical side of media as it is currently mock exam period. But with that apparent i have became determined to have this finished before deadline even if i do not feel confident having it all filmed at edited in time as i have no had too much experience editing. Last year for AS all editing was rather basic apart from from audio but that was easy to attend to, for advice and help as i was working with two musicians.
       But i will be able to shoot my next few scenes soon with the aid of Sam Shepherd. I am still not currently aware of what role he will take but i am willing to think about it for a few days.
I do not think he is quite the material for initial character but potential for the first character to stumble upon the book in the street.

I have not yet uploaded my storyboard to my blog but i has been completed exception with of colour. I have uploaded this to my blog as a reminder to myself to complete said task - although i have only recently been able to do the task.


No comments:

Post a Comment